Friday, January 25, 2013

Healing my fangirl heart with an ARROW.

Last Friday, Fox aired the series finale for Fringe. It has been one of my biggest fangirl obsessions to date. I will never let go of Fringe, but I need to fill the void to heal my fangirl heart.

When Arrow first aired, many, many people on my twitter timeline were liking it. Week after week I kept reading how much people are liking Arrow, most notably, @cadlymack and @cheribot. I took my iPad and shut myself in a room and watched the 5 episodes of Arrow that were available from CWTV. I really, really liked it! What's not to like about a gorgeous man in a hood that is bringing down the bad guys?  In true fangirl fashion, I proceeded to research the man who portrays the man in the hood,  the gorgeous Stephen Amell. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Stephen is all over the web!

You can follow him on twitter

You can like his Facebook page.

You can subscribe to his YouTube channel. He just added a 3 part Q & A from the fans this week.

You can read his blog, Prelude to a Big Break. In his Play it again... post he talks about why he started blogging again. 

The results are: THIS GUY IS REALLY COOL!!! I will be tuning in to the CW on Wednesdays at 7 central to watch Arrow. 

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment